For reservations please call 701-322-2020
View Larger Map
The McVille Lodge houses 8 remodeled units for year-round availability. It is located at 414 N Hamlin Street, McVille, ND. The property is owned by Leo Straley, Carrington Homes.
Units are as follows:
- Room #1 - 2 Double beds, 1 pull out couch, full kitchen
- Room #2 - 2 Double beds, 1 pull out couch, full kitchen
- Room #3 - Handicapped, Queen Bed, 1 pull out couch, no kitchen
- Room #4 - 2 bunk beds, 2 Double beds, 1 pull out couch, kitchen
- Room #5 - 1 bunk bed, 2 Double beds, 1 pull out couch, kitchen
- Room #6 - 2 Double beds, 1 pull out couch, full kitchen
- Room #7 - 2 Double beds, 1 pull out couch, full kitchen
- Room #8 - 2 Double beds, 1 pull out couch, full kitchen
- $65 per night, plus state and local taxes
Children 17 and under are free when accompanied by an adult.
$10.00 Pet Fee per night. Pets are not allowed in carpet areas, on furniture, or beds.
$20.00 Housekeeping Fee - Charged when you want the entire unit cleaned between nights if staying more than one night.
Payment Options: Prepayment by Credit card. 48 hour advance notice for cancellation or charge will remain.
Laundry Facilities: 4 coin-operated washers and 4 dryers are located in the Community Room area of the building just north of the lodge.
McVille Campground at the McVille Dam
Cost per day/night for camping - $20.00 for RVs / $10.00 for tents
Please pay at Dean's Standard or leave payment in the drop off box outside the City Auditor's office at 113 North Main Street.
Camping in McVille
Extra camping sites are located in McVille and are available for road crews. Sites include full utilities with cable TV!